Makeup Artist Laura Jenkinson has many creative ideas when it comes to make up. But this time, I’d like to feature one of her amazing ideas on our website and that creative idea is to draw a cartoon picture around her mouth. The 25-year old London-based makeup artist said, “I find a picture and then just hold it up to the mirror as a guide and draw straight onto my face – it’s easier than you think!. Ironically, drawing onto someone else is more difficult – I think it’s more straightforward drawing onto my own face.”
Makeup Artist Laura Jenkinson also added, “I use theatrical make-up normally, but I occasionally use lipstick if I need to get the exact shade of something.”
Image Credit: Her Instagram

Lip Arts by Makeup Artist Laura Jenkinson - 3 girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top
Blogger Template